Cool Mommy Product Reviews
> Save Money or Get Free Stuff This Weekend:
Save Money or Get Free Stuff This Weekend:
- Get Your Green Card. If you haven’t heard, CVS has launched their earth friendly Green Bag Tag program on October 11th. It’s not been as highly publicized as I expected, therefore many folks don’t know about it yet. Buy the Green Bag Tag card (ask at the register) for $.99 and get a reusable bag and tag to bring into CVS. Have cashier scan your Green Bag tag each visit. Every fourth visit, you’ll get an extra $1.00 printed out in Extra Care Bucks. You’ll need to bring a reusable cloth bag in (either theirs or one of your own) to put merchandise in to qualify. Have too many items to fit? It’s still ok as long as you use your reusable bag for some of the items. If you go to CVS twice a week, you’ll rack in an extra $24 a year. Suggestion- leave a reusable bag in the car for last minute stops to CVS and keep the card on your key chain to not miss out on points.
- Build a Bear: Get this offer printed out, for $5 off a ten dollar Build a Bear. These make great gifts for everyone from college kids to adults and teeny kiddos. Think of it as a Christmas gift for $5! Whoot! (There are four really cute 15” bears to choose from and clothing is extra, btw).
- Barnes & Noble- Nothing says “fall” more than a steaming cup of hot chocolate. Get a small cookie and Kids-sized hot chocolate in the Barnes and Noble café by printing out this coupon. NOTE – OFFER ONLY GOOD OCTOBER 24TH! Print one for each member of the family, no purchase necessary!
- Get Healthy-While supplies last, sign up for a free sample of Nature Valley Granola Bars and New Nut Clusters. (These go quickly so act fast).
- Fight the Flu With a Friend- Get a free sample for yourself and a friend of Emergen-C and enjoy a free flu fighter!
- Print the NEW Staples Coupon- 10 % off an item in the Staples store, (some exceptions apply) begins 10/25-10/31. Also, check for reward certificates from printer cartridge recycling while you’re at it!